Thursday, December 20, 2007

Order yourself a Wii for next year

Really, it's not my defense for being to lazy to queue up for a Wii this Christmas. Apart from the freezing weather outside, there's another reason to keep my money until next year.

An Isarel-based company revealed an exiciting new webcam - ZCAM which promises to transforms our gaming experience. Its beauty lies in the depth-detection which enables its to map our movement to the game environment seamelessly. Having never played Wii before, but I do believe that motion-sensitive controllers are main factors behind its success. With ZCAM, one thing for sure is that we don't have to hold any controller, it tires hands sometimes you know. Additionally, sport and shooting games can now make use of my entire body's movement and map that to the game's character. In other words, we can REALLY learn new sports by playing. There must be lots of more exciting games comming up .

Now I'll go hibernate till next year, dreaming of getting that Wii console for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home